No products in the cart.
Some Cycling Facts from Europe:
- In The Netherlands 84% of Dutch people have one or more bikes
- In The Netherlands 24% of Dutch people cycle every day
- In The Netherlands 16% of Dutch people have electrical bikes
- In Copenhagen 25% of families with two or more kids have a cargo bike
- In Copenhagen 50% of all citizens commute by bike every day
- In Copenhagen there are more bikes than inhabitants.
However, the USA is catching up…..in 2012, 865,000 American workers cycled to work (an increase of 11 percent from 2009). Still a lot of potential to increase the number of happy & healthy bike riders…!