No products in the cart.
- The Babboe Curve, the NEW high end brain child of Babboe Holland, provides the ultimate riding experience for parents and children and has a superior product specification. The excellent specs include Shimano roller brakes both rear and front, Schwalbe tires, beech wood cargo box, and Closed chain cover. It has been extensively tested by the German TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein- Technical Inspection Association) for safety and durability. This tricycle is the ideal transport vehicle to bring your kids to school or day care and it is cheaper and faster than using a car. You can transport four children and even carry your groceries!
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 7-speed gears (low maintenance)
- Brakes rear and front: Shimano roller brakes
- Frame: Extra sturdy frame provided with shockproof powder coating, the inside is provided with an extra coat
- Frame color: Anthracite grey
- Frame size: 50
- Lightning: Led lightning in front and rear
- Lock: ART Tested lock on frame (Abus of AXA)
- Material box: European (German) beech wood, pressed into curved shape for extra sturdiness and round corners for safety (no sharp edges).
- The container is made from PEFC hallmark wood (European hallmark for wood).
- Steering damper: High quality gas suspension for steering for maximum safety and comfort
- Maximum load box up to 100 kg
- Maximum load rear carrier up to 80 kg
- Built for maximum safety – Extensively tested for safety and durability by SGS (international testing authority)
- Dimensions Cargo Bike: length 217 cm – width 88.4 cm – height 110 cm
- Dimensions Box: length +/- 90 cm – width 63 cm – height 55>44 cm
Other Features Curve model:
- Very stable; easy to mount and dismount
- Children are seated safely in the container, secured in safety belts
- 2 Benches for 4 children
- 4 three-point seat belts
- Quick release lock for the saddle
- Remain seated in front of traffic lights
- Multiple step ups for children
- Children sit opposite one another making a ride in the carrier fun
How to make a fundamental choice between either a two wheel cargo bike or a three wheel version? See our FAQ for answers
MyAmsterdamBike only sells via internet, this enables us to keep our price so low for our customers. We have no retail bike stores.